Enjoy free nationwide 3-5 business day UPS Ground shipping when supporting our family’s small business.
- Size – Replacement wrought iron patio chair glides are made to pressure fit into the “cup” area of your outdoor furniture with a “inside” diameter of 1-1/2″. Measure your “inside” diameter before ordering to make sure you purchase the correct size. See product images for correct application.
- Easy to install – Heavy duty non-scratching wrought iron patio chair foot glides and floor protectors will not leave marks on your patio surface. These plastic chair leg caps and table foot caps are thicker, longer lasting and easier to install versus the non deluxe standard version. A rubber mallet is recommended for installation. Do not use a hammer.
- Protects – Patio furniture replacement feet glides will prevent damages to your surface, patio chair feet and patio legs while providing smoother movement of your outdoor furniture.
- Quality – Long lasting UV resistant plastic patio chair leg inserts for metal legs made for outdoor furniture tables and chairs will provide years of use.
- Package includes – 33 (1 spare) replacement patio chair insert cups . We offer a 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee or your full money back.
Patio chair replacement feet. High quality nylon wrought iron chair leg floor protectors are designed to friction fit into the bottom of your existing wrought iron garden furniture legs. Your lawn furniture will glide on the surface instead of scratching. The metal furniture leg caps fit inside a round steel weld cup with an inside diameter of 1-1/2″ When measuring your chair’s weld cup, measure the inside diameter. A ridge circling the outside of the end cap will be shaved off when hammered in, assuring a tight fit and securing the glide in the weld cup. Before installing it is recommended to clean the cup area from any rust or debris. Use a rubber mallet and not a hammer when installing. Simply turn your chair or table upside down on a blanket or piece of cardboard to prevent scratching. Line up the glide and use a rubber mallet to tap them in. Once they set in you can hit them in the rest of the way with some force. Sometimes using tape to hold the glides in place helps to keep them level when installing. Your furniture will forever thank you for your new patio chair glides.
Item Weight: 8.2 ounces
Package Dimensions: 6.81 x 4.69 x 2.28 inches
This product is manufactured from overseas and sourced by a US supplier.