Our 100% locally handcrafted Farmhouse Turned-Leg Kitchen Island is made with eco-sustainable-kiln-dried-fir, pine, or a hardwood alder top. It features two smooth glide, ball bearing drawers and hand turned custom made 3.5″ chunky legs.
- Choose a seamless top (sans crumb gaps) or go with a planked style look! Just let us know in the checkout comments.
- The rough-hewn top planks are carefully hand-selected, planed, and smoothed with 80, 120, and 220 grit sandpaper.
- Our lumber is pre-conditioned and the color(s) of your choice is carefully and meticulously applied.
- Three layers of water-and-scratch-resistant clear-coat is then applied; you choose the sheen: satin, semi-gloss, or gloss!
- If you would like to customize dimensions further, please contact us before placing an order by using the live chat icon on the bottom right, emailing [email protected], or texting or calling 916-692-0554.
- Standard width is 36″. Standard height is 36.”
Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations and imperfections in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is an original and no two pieces are exactly alike.
By their nature, wood planks may be somewhat uneven and may develop small cracks and cup or bow over time due to changes in temperature or humidity. We believe this only enhances the furniture’s rustic, unique character.
- Each item is handcrafted to unique customer specifications. There are no returns, refunds, or warranties. All furniture is sold as-is.
- Lightning quick turn-around time.